According to CodBizz’s philosophy- our approach to app modernization is our process of setting applications on cloud infrastructure and enabling those applications to intelligently authorize on demand resources.
Our team works in partnership with your developers to define a modernization strategy, migration road map, and application architecture to meet your organization’s goals, timeline, and budget.
After years of active use and extensive alterations, what was once state of the art eventually slides into technical obsolescence, hindering process evolution and obstructing critical change.
However, discarding aged software assets that have absorbed an organization’s operational uniqueness would be as short-sighted a decision as leaving monolithic, compartmentalized and progressively deteriorating infrastructures as is.
Application modernization services rarely, if ever, means rip and reinstate.
In today's budget driven market, keeping alive the legacy with modern touches is more often the goal. But extending the value of legacy assets is tough. Take the wrong approach and “modernization” becomes a symbolism for “money pit”
At CodBizz, we no longer bound the term "legacy" to applications that run on a mainframe, but acts as a catalyst that permits business-process change.
For companies with more costly, less flexible application environments, delaying application modernization can have risky business consequences.
- Increased Flexibility, Agility, Stability, and Performance
- Ability to Scale
- Freed up IT to Focus on Business Needs and Innovation
- Reduced total cost of ownership
- Leverage Existing Investments in Legacy Applications
- Reduced Maintenance and Support of Legacy Apps and Infrastructure
- Improved Analytics and Productivity
- Upgrading the Old legacy applications to match the competitiveness of current technology without loss of data and minimal down time.